Objective: Support SOPAC Island members to develop, promote and implement appropriate policy, planning, regulatory frameworks and community awareness
Key Indicators (2005-2009)
- Regional policies, plans, strategies and guidelines for development and management of water resources
- National legislations, policies, plans, strategies, guidelines and regulatory frameworks as applicable developed and adopted
- Partnerships established to implement regional and national action plans
- Strategic Development of SOPAC’s Water Sector within Community Lifelines
- Awareness, advocacy campaigns developed and community participation promoted in water, sanitation and hygiene
© 2017 SPC Water, Sanitation and Hygiene. All rights reserved.